Sunday, January 4, 2009

Long time- no post!

Well, we're back after having been gone visiting family for about a week now. Needless to say, my tracking has gone by the wayside. I'll have to estimate the costs for the beginning of January.

So far I've made good on my goal to not use my credit card in 2009. Of course, we have some Christmas money laying around. That makes it easy. It makes it hard on the budget though.

Another challenge is that diapers are on sale at Walgreens. Over the summer I've become a Walgreens diaper convert. I always used Target diapers because they were so cheap. But, I really like the Walgreens diapers. They are $5.99 per package. Size 3 has 40 diapers and size 4 has 34 diapers. Not too bad. Normally they are $8.99 per package. Naturally I have the urge to stock up which always blows my budget.

Again, I'm going to try to budget $300 for groceries for the month. I've got to work out the rest of our budget yet.

No comments: