Sunday, March 29, 2009

Great Deals at Target Today

I broke down and bought my boys a Wii for Easter. Shhhhhhh. Don't tell them! Today, at Target there is a sale where you buy 2 Wii games and get one free. Of course the free one is the least value game you buy. I also happened to get a home mailer awhile ago with a $5 off any Wii game coupon. I also had a coupon for spend $75 and get $5 off. Well, today's flyer also had $10 off any $100 electronics purchase!

I bought Mario Kart for $49.99, City Folk for $49.99 and got Carnival free (a $39.99 value). But, my $10 off a $100 electronics purchase wouldn't work because the Carnival game rang up for $0. So, I went and found a rechargeable battery for the Wii remote for $10.38 and was able to to use the $10 off coupon along with the other two coupons! My total, after tax, was $95.00!

As a side note, I noticed that the extra Wii remote controls were on sale for $19.99. They are normally $39.99!! I didn't buy one and am thinking that I should.

The other great deal is the Pepsi. They are buy 5-12 pks for $15 and get a $5 gift card. Our local grocery store had a coupon in today's flyer for buy 3 pepsi 12 packs and get a free 12 pack of diet product!

I coupled 5 pepsi and 1 diet sierra mist with 4 boxes of eggos for $2.14 each. I had 4 manufacturer's coupons for $1 off 1 box of eggos and 2 target coupons for $1 off 2 boxes of eggos. I also had a coupon for $5 off any grocery purchase of $25 or more. My beginning total was $26.xx. After coupons, I paid $13 and I got a $5 coupon. Technically I would have only had to buy 4 pepsi, 1 sierra mist and 4 eggos. My total would have been $10 even and I would have gotten a $5 gift card!!

I'm going to be doing the pepsi deal again! I can get more coupons for the pepsi at the store (when I stop there to buy something else on sale) and I have one more $5 off $25 grocery purchase coupon.

No comments: